The Most Powerful CDS Ever Made!
What are the enhancements to the CDS 4.8SV:
- Increased vacuum performance with the Dominator Tri-Lobe, Tri-Flow 4009 Blower increases vacuum CFM by 25% – 485 CFM at 10”HG, 558CFM at ”HG
- Streamlined power transfer system designed for the next generation Chevy/GMC V-8 equipped with the 4.3L (V-6) or 6.6L (V-8) engine
- New Plate Heat Exchanger (PHE) heat exchanger technology is replacing the shell and tube heat exchangers tied to vehicle coolant system. PHE’s are smaller, weigh less, and take up less space but achieve the same level of heat delivery even more consistently
- Space saving design continues to provide the most room in the back of your van for all of your other gear
- Sacrificial anodes in solution recovery tank reduce corrosion and extend tank life
- Cast aluminum adapters on blower and solution recovery tank resist corrosion and last longer
- Tighter fitting power pack cowling reduces noise and keeps van cooler
- Relocation of start-stop module controller for easier access and smoother engine shutdown
- The SALSA Heat Booster System now comes standard and utilizes less fin density for less maintenance without sacrificing heat accumulation
When security, quiet operation and performance are most important, you rely on your CDS Direct Drive.
Night time commercial work? Bad weather days where you need to protect your equipment from the elements? Jobs in areas where your van needs to be secure? Say “YES” to those jobs and make that cash with a CDS4.8 SV Direct Drive truckmount.
Smallest footprint in the industry. Compact space saving design allows for flexibility in can set-up
Perfect for hauling restoration equipment (air movers, dehumidifiers, air scrubbers), power wands, RX20’s, upholstery tools, rotary hard surface tools, chemical solutions, hauling rugs and furniture and more. Say“yes” to virtually any hard or textile surface cleaning or restoration job and make that cash with a CDS 4.8SV Direct Drive truckmount.
Lower maintenance and ease of serviceability reduces costs and downtime, plain and simple.
Your CDS 4.8SV comes with a nationwide network of factory authorized warranty and service centers featuring the best distributors in the industry. The open design of the CDS 4.8SV makes for easy access to internal components, centrally located, protected wiring box, easy access to all drain hoses, means the daily, weekly and periodic maintenance is a breeze.
Reliable. Durable. Dependable.
The CDS 4.8SV Direct Drive has the industry’s longest proven track record of performance and success. HydraMaster longevity and reputation means we will be here for years to come to support you. Maximum return on investment and highest resale value in the industry.
Simple-to-operate and easy to train your cleaning techs.
The CDS 4.8SV is the perfect choice for fleet operations. More of the largest carpet cleaning and restoration companies in the USA choose the HydraMaster CDS as their truckmount of choice more than any other truckmount.
Flexible and powerful performance allows for many uses.
The CDS give you consistent hot cleaning solutions and pressures for whatever you are cleaning. A perfect cleaning machine and ideal for flood and water damage restoration work, pressure washing, stone, tile and concrete cleaning and more. More types of jobs, more money for you.
Dual wand plumbed
Ready to use to maximize your cleaning productivity by allowing for dual wand cleaning even in the most extreme circumstances
Best of all the CDS 4.8 SV is backed by The HydraMaster Hassle-Free Ownership Experience
- Comprehensive “bumper to bumper” 3 year warranty across the entire machine – no “limited” on this warranty.
- Local distributor for complete warranty and service support
- Faster better and easier warranty support
- 24/7/365 Online and app based operations and troubleshooting support
- The best technical support team in the industry is available for you to talk to
VEHICLES: Installation available in 2021 + GMC/Chevy 2500, 3500 Express vans with the V-8, 6.6L engine or the V-6, 4.3L engine. For low mileage Chevy/GMC vans with V-8 engines built 2020 and prior, inquire with your distributor for availability to install the CDS 4.8 with a different front end power transfer kit
Always contact your HydraMaster distributor to confirm installation on a particular van before purchasing the van.
Owners Guide and Manuals