A Legacy of Innovation and Reliability in High Performance Portables
The foundation for HydraMaster portables is rooted in the innovation and reliability established by US Products starting in 1978. The parent company of HydraMaster acquired US Products in 2008, and in 2017, the US Products portable extractor line became a part of HydraMaster family of products. Over these many years, we have led the way in the development of technology that established the benchmarks for what a high performance portable should do.
- Dual circuit locator indicator lights to make sure dual cord extractors are plugged into different circuits to prevent blown breakers
- In-line heating systems that provide hotter cleaning solutions., even at pressures up to 500psi
- Built-in hose reels with the King Cobra series of extractors
- Patented dual pump technology for hard surface and carpet cleaning in the King Cobra 1200 Pro
- Dolly design for easy loading and unloading and climbing stairs with the PEX
- Sloped recovery tank design for easier wastewater dispoal with the HydraPort Series
- CRI Seal of Approval certification for the entire line of products
- An laminar flow extraction wand that augments the performance of the extractor in the Evolution Wand series
When clean is the most important thing
There are many facilities that have tired the latest, fastest, gizmo based walk behind or ride on extractors, but all they got was soil re-arrangement instead of soil extraction. They want clean carpets – not just carpets that “look” cleaner. They need a HydraMaster High Performance Portable.
Professional cleaning contractors who are used to the speed and performance of a truckmounted system need a portable extractor for those hard to reach jobs, high rise jobs, or as a back-up machine that emulates the cleaning performance of their truckmount. They need a HydraMaster High Performance Portable.
HydraMaster Portable Extractors are built and designed for the uncompromising cleaning professional:
- Cleaning contractors and in-house maintenance departments who want truckmount cleaning in places inaccessible to truckmounts
- Truckmount owners who want a support unit
- Commercial and industrial contact cleaners and in-house maintenance personnel who are not achieving desired results with conventional walk behind orride on extractors
- When scientifically measured cleaner and healthier is more important than just appearance improvement
- When restorative hard surface cleaning – tile, stone, and finished concrete is needed
- Restoration contractors who need extraction capability constantly and cleaning ability occasionally