Truckmount Operations, Service and Repair, Parts , Warranty, and Maintenance Resources
Your closest and best resource – Your local HydraMaster Distributor
For service, maintenance, warranty work, part number and pricing, and repair of all HydraMaster Truckmounts, your best source for help and information is your local authorized HydraMaster Master Distributor. You can locate the distributor(s) nearest to you by clicking on this link: https://hydramaster.com/dealer-locator/ You can call or email the location you select and ask for their service department.
Part numbers for needed individual parts for maintenance or service are available in your equipment manuals. Manual not handy? You can always view or download your equipment manuals at https://hydramaster.com/manuals. Your local HydraMaster Distributor is your best source for pricing on parts.
If your local distributor service department is unavailable, for fastest response times you can email the HydraMaster Technical Support Team at email@example.com. You can also call them at (800) 426-1301 and select OPTION 2. Leave a message and they will get back to you. The HydraMaster Tech Support Team is available Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 5:00pm Pacific Time.
For 24/7/365 equipment operations and maintenance support you can visit
- Truckmount Manuals at our website: https://hydramaster.com/manuals. Here you will find manuals you can download for virtually every truckmount HydraMaster has ever built.
- Youtube library: www.youtube.com/hydramastertv
- HydraMaster University: https://hydramaster.com/category/technical-service-and-support/
- Download our smartphone truckmount troubleshooting app: https://hydramaster.com/hydramaster-support-app/
For community discussion, and assistance from other HydraMaster Truckmount Owners and the HydraMaster Tech Support Team:
- Join the HydraMaster Owner’s Group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1635230959835829. This is the official HydraMaster discussion community for truckmount service and support. You will be required to provide the HydraMaster truckmount(s) you own, who your local distributor is, and agree to the group rules to join this group
- Participate in the HydraMaster Truckmount Owners Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1750567011830001 . This group is owned and controlled by a third party. However the HydraMaster Tech Support Team does monitor this group and answers questions when they can