What do we mean by HydraMaster has “your back” when it comes to truckmounts?
The HydraMaster Hassle-Free “Ownership Experience”
HydraMaster is the industry leader in manufacturing truckmount cleaning systems, accessories and chemicals. For well over 4 decades, HydraMaster has stood behind its products 100%. We commit ourselves to providing our customers with the highest quality products and unparalleled service. We don’t just sell you a machine, hand you the keys and send you on your way. Through our international distributor network, we are there with you every step of the way. It is what we like to call the “Hassle-Free” ownership experience
- 7/24/365 Internet Technical Support and Advice – our website manual access and Youtube video library provide you with maintenance and troubleshooting advice day or night. Join the HydraMaster Owner’s Group on Facebook and talk with other cleaners and restorers who own HydraMaster Equipment
- HydraMaster reliability, durability, and dependability – The numbers demonstrate that this generation of HydraMaster Truckmounts rank as the most dependable units we have ever designed.
- Uncompromising Performance – Clean faster, clean hotter, and dry faster to help you make more money. Best in class performance at every level.
- Hassle-Free Warranty Service – on the rare occasion something goes wrong outside of regular maintenance, your local HydraMaster distributor and HydraMaster combine to provide you with warranty support. In fact, Distributor mechanics consistently rate HydraMaster Truckmounts #1 when it comes to hassle free warranty service and support
- Phone Technical Support – Our HydraMaster Technical Support line puts you in touch with our highly trained, patient and reliable tech support team to talk you through your operations, maintenance and troubleshooting questions. They are available Monday through Friday from 7am – 5pm (PST)
Years of experience have now elevated truckmount technology and resulted in substantial gains in simplicity and reliability. HydraMaster truckmounts are designed to provide consistent high heat, powerful water recovery, withstand the abuse of multiple operators, and are much easier to operate.