ODORSLAYER helps completely eliminate of malodors and stains caused by pet, animal, and human urine and feces.
Effectively treats odors on any water safe surface including carpet, draperies, upholstery, hard surfaces and floors, pet beds, mattresses, and more. It does a fabulous job of treating general odors in carpeting to help freshen up a total room.
• Unlike pet treatments that depend upon enzyme and bacterial culture technology, ODORSLAYER works in minutes rather than hours. Works fast and effectively without the use of enzymes or bacterial cultures (which are slow to react and can easily be inactivated in the presence of other cleaning solutions) or hydrogen peroxide (which can be harmful with prolonged skin contact).
• ODORSLAYER is safer to use too – requiring no personal protective equipment (PPE) when applying. ODORSLAYER’s non-corrosive and non-irritating formula is gentle on the skin.
• You can use it to safely clean and deodorize pet hair smells, yoga and gym mats, and mold and mildew odors. It works fabulously at eliminating the stains and odor caused by pet or human vomit, as well as discoloration caused by many other organic stains. ODORSLAYER contains an industry favorite pleasant fragrance to leave the treated environment with a refreshed, deodorized smell.
• It can be used to effectively treat odors on any water safe surface (always pretest for colorfastness on carpet, rugs, or any textile) including carpet, draperies, upholstery, hard surfaces and floors, pet beds, mattresses, and more. It does a fabulous job of treating general odors in carpeting to help freshen up a total room.
• Use ODORSLAYER with a sub-surface extraction or spotting tool to speed up your effectiveness at treating severe urine contamination.
• Depending upon the severity of the stain and odor, ODORSLAYER can be used from 1 part solution to 5 parts water to straight (1:5 to straight)
• Since ODORSLAYER contains an oxidizing agent, you should pre-test all application surfaces (carpet, rugs, upholstery textiles, and hard surfaces) for colorfastness before proceeding. Do not apply to carpet or upholstery that has had an acid pre-treatment, acid spotter or acid rinse applied without thoroughly extracting the area first, or that has been left with an acidic pH. The interaction of acids and oxidizing agents can cause color loss on some carpet and upholstery, Rinse or extract area thoroughly before applying.