What is a Truckmount to Go™?
The HydraMaster TMTG4000™ Truckmount to Go™ is a mobile, high performance cleaning and extraction system designed for restoration and cleaning contractors, facility managers, and disaster emergency response teams who need an easy to operate and easy to transport unit. It can be directly delivered to the job site for immediate and on-going deep cleaning and extraction of carpets, upholstery, hard surface floors, sidewalk, porch and entry way cleaning; water and flood extraction, and pressure washing where immediate collection of cleaning solutions and soiling are beneficial.
How does it work?
The complete self-contained, turn-key system can be transported via flatbed or pick-up truck, van, trailer, or even an industrial cart. As the unit provides its own power, no electricity is needed. The complete system includes: a wastewater recovery tank; high capacity automatic wastewater disposal system (for pumping wastewater to an on-location sanitary sewage access point); fuel tank; vacuum and solution hoses mounted on a high capacity hose reel; and a cleaning and extraction wand. In addition, the TMTG uses a state-of-the-art heat exchange system to heat the cleaning solution, eliminating the need for a second fuel source required for hot water pressure washers.
Permanent Vehicle Mounting is Not Required
The TMTG™ does not require the contractor or facility to permanently tie up a vehicle. The unit is simply forklifted into the transport vehicle for delivery to the job site, or shipped by container, pod, or crate to the worksite.
• Carpet Cleaning
• Water and flood extraction
• Upholstery Cleaning
• Stone, Tile & Concrete Floor Cleaning
• Hard Surface Floors
• Water Damage Restoration
• Pressure Washing
• The TMTG does not require the contractor or facility to permanently tie up a vehicle
• TMTG is not just limited to water extraction like other mobile systems. It provides restorative, deep cleaning and water extraction capabilities. Most restoration job sites require comprehensive deep cleaning needs after the flood waters have been extracted
• Proven power, vacuum, and cleaning solution delivery platform used on HydraMaster’s most popular slide-in mounted truckmount system
• Protective sub-frame equipped with forklift guides for safe and easy loading and unloading.
• Store and ship in container or pod for quick delivery. Lightweight enough the unit can be permanently mounted on an industrial cart for easy transport through college and industrial campuses, amusement parks, golf courses and resorts.
• Lightweight enough it can be loaded on John Deere ProGator® or Toro Workman® industrial cart for easy transport on college and industrial campuses, amusement parks, golf courses and resorts
• Fuel tank and supply system are EPA/CARB certified for permeation emissions compliance. Evaporative Emission Control System and Gas Tank Meet California Evaporative Emission Regulations for small off-road engines and requirements of NFPA 1192. This equipment meets US EPA Evap standards
• Use on an industrial cart is based upon the weight restrictions set by the cart manufacturer. Due to the console and protective frame weight (1180#), we recommend only the following industrial carts for use with the TMTG4000: John Deere 2030A ProGator™ Utility Vehicle or the Toro Workman® HD Series Utility Vehicles.
Power Plant: 23HP Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Air Cooled gasoline engine operating at 3000 RPM (Approximately 1.1 gph of fuel consumption)
Vacuum Blower: Tuthill Dominator 4005 positive displacement blower. Direct coupler driven for Vacuum to 12”Hg and up to 350+ CFM
Solution Pump: Comet 3.5 gpm plunger pump with up to 1000 operating PSI with electric clutch control
Heating System: Thermal Capture and Heat Exchange System for cleaning solution temperatures consistently up to 240°F and maintaining above 200°F at 1.5gpm water flow depending upon conditions
Frame: Corrosion-resistant powder coated steel
Automatic Wastewater Disposal System: 8gpm flowrate, low amp 1/6HP gear motor, extra-large valves, sturdy powder coat base. Installed into system
• Automatic Wastewater Disposal System (AWDS)
• Fuel tank
• High capacity solution hose reel
• High capacity garden hose reel
• Vacuum hose hanging hooks
• 100’ x ¼” High performance solution hose
• 100’ x 2” High performance vacuum hose
• 10 ft wand whip hose – 1.5”
• 50’ high performance garden hose
• Evolution Wand – 1.5”
• Runtime hour meter
• 70 gallon MAXXAir Recovery Tank
• Chemical flow meter (0-10 gph)
• Chemical flow control valve
• Vacuum gauge (0-30″ Hg)
• Solution pressure gauge (0 – 1,000 psi)
• Solution pressure adjustment
• Pre-wired pump-in switch
• Fresh water inlet
• Water system drain valve
• Diagnostic/status lights
• Engine choke
• Engine throttle
• Electrical circuit protection (fuse protected)
• Solution temperature control selector
• Diverter valve (with ADC heat control)
• Diverter/clutch package for flood work
• Pump clutch switch
• Battery box
• Operation & maintenance manual
• RX20 NEXTGEN Rotary Hard Surface Wand
• EVOLUTION 2” Truckmount Wand
• EVOLUTION Stair Tool
• EVOLUTION Upholstery Tool
• DriMaster 3 Upholstery Tool
• EVOLUTION RX12 Rotary Hard Surface Wand
• EVOLUTION Flood Extraction Wand
• High Pressure Gun Lance